CPCCCM2001A Read and interpret plans and specifications
CPCCCM2001A Read and interpret plans and specifications (view sample pages) comprehensively maps to the competency standard. It covers:
- identifying types of drawings and their functions
- recognising amendments
- recognising commonly used symbols and abbreviations
- locating and identifying key features on a site plan
- identifying project requirements
- reading and interpreting job specifications.
Aspire has also developed invaluable resources for the Trainer/Assessor to match each workbook. Click on the links below to find out more information and to view sample pages:
Trainer's and assessor's guide
Prefer to order by mail, fax or phone?
Not what you're looking for?
Try searching for what you're after.