BSB07 Business Services Training Package
Business services was one of the first training packages in Australian competency-based VET system and continues to be one of the most popular.
The business services sector forms a significant part of the Australian economy and maintains strong job prospects.
BSB07 provides training for a range of occupations that support the commercial activities of businesses and organisations. Amongst some of the important skills gained through business services training is IT literacy, financial literacy, business acumen, innovation, workplace health and safety (WHS), people management and employability skills.
BSB41407 Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety. Click here to download.
DVD and CD-ROM support materials
Aspire has also developed a series of DVD and interactive CD-ROM support materials that can assist with the delivery of some BSB07 qualifications. Click here for more information.
- BSB10112 Certificate I in Business
- BSB20112 Certificate II in Business
- BSB30112 Certificate III in Business
- BSB30412 Certificate III in Business Administration
- BSB40212 Certificate IV in Business
- BSB40507 Certificate IV in Business Administration
- BSB40812 Certificate IV in Frontline Management
- BSB41412 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- BSB50207 Diploma of Business
- BSB50407 Diploma of Business Administration
- BSB51107 Diploma of Management
- BSB51407 Diploma of Project Management