Trainer's and assessor's guides
Aspire has developed a new Trainer's and assessor's guide to complement each workbook for the following training packages:
- BSB07 Business Services
- CHC08 Community Services[*]
- CPC08 Construction, Plumbing and Services Training Package
- SIR07 Retail Services (Version 3.1)
- TLI10 Transport and Logistics
- TAE10 Training and Education
Each guide is an invaluable resource for trainers and assessors and includes:
- comprehensive mapping of content and assessment activities to the unit of competency
- model solutions to all assessment activities.
The guides are divided into five sections:
- Section 1: Unit of Competency: information from the training package about each part of the unit of competency, content mapping and employability skills information.
- Section 2: Training requirements: training and assessment strategy information, delivery plans[†], PowerPoint slides
- Section 3: Assessment resources: alternative final assessment[§], solutions to assessment activities, solutions to final assessments, evidence of competency, assessment mapping and assessment records.
- Glossary: definitions of key terms.
- References: a bibliography of resources.
The guides are available on CD-ROM as Word documents plus PowerPoint slides. Delivery plans and assessment records are also supplied as Word files and can be used as they are or adapted to suit individual needs.
With a Trainer's and assessor's guide for each of Aspire's learner guides, you can choose which guides you need to facilitate your training and assessment. Your chosen guides are then collated onto one CD-ROM, ready for you to use.
In order to view the Trainer's and assessor's guides you will need Adobe reader, Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint.
Once the CD has loaded, you will find a folder for each unit ordered.
PLEASE NOTE: Trainer's and assessor's guides, Assessment resources and Additional assessments are 'made-to-order' products. As such, they are only available as a firm order and are non-returnable. If you have any questions about these products, please contact an Aspire account manager BEFORE placing your order on 1300 134 099.
[*] Except CHC20112 Certificate II in Community Services
[†] Delivery plans not included in SIR07, TLI10 and CPC08 Trainer's and assessor's guides
[§] TAE10 Trainer's and assessor's guides do not include an alternative final assessment