Employment opportunities at Aspire
Instructional Designer (6-month contract)
Aspire is seeking a reliable, enthusiastic and experienced Instructional Designer to play a key role in its Publications Department, developing new and updating existing print-based learning resources.
If you have the following skills and attributes, we would like to hear from you:
- Experience in the instructional design and/or writing of training/educational learning and assessment resources
- Excellent writing and précis skills
- Experience in training/teaching at secondary or VET level
- A relevant degree, diploma or certificate
- Ability to work in a team environmentHighly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- A hands-on attitude to involvement in all parts of the product development process
- Instructionally design Aspire's print-based training and assessment material
- Write detailed content frameworks for contracted writers
- Revise/review/rewrite competency-based training and assessment resources as directed
- Coordinate product development projects
- Ensure products meet Aspire's quality standards
A full position description can be viewed here.
This position is initially offered for a six-month contract period.
Current development projects:
- Certificate IV in Work Health & Safety
- Diploma of Community Services Work
- Certificate II in Warehousing Operations
To be considered for the position, you must send your resume (maximum length 3 pages), together with a statement which addresses the selection criteria, and a covering letter.
Applications should be sent to Stephen White, Publications Manager via email:
Closing date: Tuesday 29 January 2013