Expressions of interest - Writers
Aspire is seeking expressions of interest from people interested in writing learning and/or assessment resources.
About Aspire Learning Resources:
Aspire Learning Resources is a not-for-profit company specialising in developing and publishing competency-based training and assessment resources for the VET sector. Our current range of resources include:
- Community services - aged care, disability, home and community care, children's services, mental health, alcohol and other drugs work
- Business administration
- Frontline management
- Business management
- Training and assessment
- Competitive manufacturing
- Transport & Logistics (Warehousing and Storage)
- Resources for learners with language and literacy needs.
Samples of our resources can be viewed at the training resources section of this website.
We are now seeking freelance writers/content experts with training and/or employment experience to work on a range of resources in the following subject areas:
- Community Services (including children's services)
- Business & Management
- Work Health & Safety (for business, community services and construction sectors)
- Human Resource Management
- Retail Services
Experience in the development of resources for the vocational training sector is preferred. Interested parties should indicate their subject specialities, and forward a brief CV and samples of learning and assessment resources they have developed to:
Stephen White, Publications Manager via email: firstname.lastname@example.org