Aspire Learning Resources is a not-for-profit company specialising in developing and publishing competency-based training and assessment resources for VET (Vocational Education and Training). Our resources are market leading, quality assured, written by experts and very easy to use.
We 'aspire' to develop inspired educational solutions that empower learners and enhance productivity, through excellent research and knowledge.
We are proud to report that since Aspire was founded in 1991, we have led the way in the VET learning resources sector, including:
- acting as an industry training advisory body
- acting as an industry training council
- developing national competency standards and resources to match them
- developing the first fully on-the-job traineeship
- developing the first resources for the Business Services Training Package.
Your purchase of our resources helps fund the Aspire Foundation, which supports a number of projects each year that engage people in meaningful education and training. For more information on current and past projects and how to apply for an aspire foundation grant, click here.
To keep up to date with industry and Aspire Learning Resources news, subscribe to our free email newsletter, eNews by clicking here.